Friday, 11 August 2017


THANK YOU & WELCOME FR. TONY
 
I would like to THANK ALL who sent me cards, gifts and good wishes as I leave Galway and take up my new appointment as Parish Priest in  Leap and Glandore, West Cork.

I thank everyone in the parish who has helped and assisted in building up the parish community and keeping the church, building and grounds in excellent condition. 
I thank all volunteers in their different ministries within the parish, thank you also to the past and present members of the pastoral and finance counsels. 
Finally, I thank Fr. Tom Plower MSC and Fr. Charles Sweeney MSC for their ministry, help and advice during my seven years in Ballinfoyle.  

Along with parishioners I welcome Fr. Tony Horgan MSC who takes up his position as Parish Priest on Tuesday the 15th August.  I have no doubt that Ballinfoyle Parish will show Fr. Tony the same welcome and support that I have received, I wish him every blessing in his new ministry and may he be as happy as I have been here is Galway.

P.S. If you are ever in Cork, feel free to call on me:
Parish House, Leap,
Skibbereen, Co. Cork. P81 NN52


                         Fr. Kevin